“Give unto the LORD, O ye mighty, give unto the LORD glory and strength.
Give unto the LORD the glory due unto his name; worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness.”
• “Give unto the LORD,” Give – don’t hold back anything of you.
• “O ye mighty,” Through becoming His children we are no longer outside – we are called mighty, in Him.
• “Glory and strength.” Open the doors wide for Him to be our God.
• “The glory due unto His name;” He deserves it all. Nothing less will do than all of us, all our heart.
• “Worship the LORD” Let’s give it all – every day, every second in everything.
• “In the beauty of holiness.” Holiness is the most beautiful thing on earth, the best we can give to God. Yeshua’s bride will be adorned with His holiness:
“I will rejoice greatly in the LORD, My soul will exult in my God; for He has clothed me with garments of salvation, he has wrapped me with a robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decks himself with a garland, and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels.” Isaiah 61:10
“Let us rejoice and be glad and give the glory to Him, for the marriage of the Lamb has come and His bride has made herself ready. It was given to her to clothe herself in fine linen, bright and clean; for the fine linen is the righteous acts of the saints.” Revelation 19:7-8