We are preparing for Volume10 Number1 and your submissions are welcome!
The Theme For The Next Issue Is: Where Do We Go From Here?
It’s bittersweet for me to think about stopping the magazine. It’s been such a huge part of my life for so long and I will miss being a part of it for sure. On the other hand, I look forward to the freedom from this responsibility – a break from the labor, both physical and mental. I will be forever thankful that YHWH led me to start this ministry! It is such an honor and privilege to work alongside Him in reaching out to others and I hope to continue doing that for that the rest of my life.
We have covered many topics in the past thirty-four issues – all of which are in some way related to Godly womanhood. In the last issue, I would love to feature an article on each of the various aspects of femininity and Biblical womanhood! Obviously we won’t be able to cover everything in one issue but I think it would be great to wrap up this season with a variety in submissions.
Everyone is invited to share in this upcoming issue! We can add extra pages if we have to! What is on your heart? This is your opportunity!
Testimonies … Homemaking … Modesty … Contentment … Femininity … Entrepreneurism … Family Relationships … Headcoverings … Courtship/Betrothal … Submission … Homesteading … Childbirth … Fruits of the Spirit … Healthy living … Daughters at Home … Recipes … Scripture Study …
These are just a few things that we have discussed in previous Shining Stars issues and I think it would be a great idea to recap. Perhaps you have some other ideas or something on your heart to share?
We are also welcoming submissions for our regular columns:
- A Peek Into My Hope Chest… sharing tips and ideas about collecting items for your future home.
- Crafts In The Home… this can be a sewing project, a craft in which children can participate, etc.
- Healthy Living… thoughts and ideas on nutrition and natural/herbal remedies.
- Heroines In History… let’s hear about godly women, whether it is someone that you know personally, or a favorite character that lived hundreds of years ago.
- Little Ladies… this column is specifically for our younger readers, aged 13 and under. If you are that age and would like to submit an article, this is your opportunity! This is also a place to share articles that are specifically written for a younger audience.
- Meet A Star… featuring interviews with Shining Stars readers as they share a little about themselves, their families and the way they ‘shine like stars’ in a dark world.
- Out Of The Mouths Of Babes… quotes from or stories about young children.
- Pen Pal Place… Would you like a pen pal? Send us your name, age, address and little information about yourself. We will try to print your request in the next issue!
- Recommended Reading… review a book (can be fiction or non-fiction) that has blessed and inspired you.
- Visit My Kitchen… introducing a lady and her kitchen, with a featured recipe including pictures and details.
You can email us or send submissions by mail to: P.O. Box 73 | Woodbury, TN 37190.