We are preparing for Volume6 Number2 and your submissions are welcome!
The Theme for the Next Issue Is: Womanhood!
True womanhood is under attack … let’s discuss ways to recognize and combat this problem! Some ideas for discussion include:
- What does it mean to be a woman?
- How do you embrace and honor womanhood?
- What Biblical principles specifically apply to women?
- The proper balance between being tomboy and being prissy!
You are welcome to expand and add to this list! Any articles that can fall under the topic of womanhood are welcome, as well as non-thematic articles. This is an opportunity to share your thoughts and experiences!
The Recipe Theme For The Next Issue Is: Summer Selections
This is pretty all-encompassing! Some suggestions/ideas would be beverages, snacks, veggie dishes, quick and easy meals, etc.
Pen Pal Place
Would you like a pen pal? If so, send us your name, age, address and little information about yourself. We will try to print your request in the next issue!
Can You Answer This Question?
“How do we handle not having fellowship? Since fellowship is an essential part to Christian living, how do we try to make up or at least help fill the void?”
Have A Question?
Do you have a question that you would like to ask the readers of SSM? Are you wanting advice or recommendations or looking for information? You can email your question(s) and we will try to publish it in the next issue!
We are also welcoming submissions for our regular columns:
- A Peek Into My Hope Chest … sharing tips and ideas about collecting items for your future home.
- Recommended Reading … review a book (can be fiction or non-fiction) that has blessed and inspired you.
- Out Of The Mouths Of Babes … quotes from or stories about young children.
- Crafts In The Home … this can be a sewing project, a craft that children can participate in, or something of that sort.
- Heroines In History … let’s hear about godly women, whether that is your grandmother or someone that you know personally, or a favorite character that lived hundreds of years ago.
- Being Beautifiers … focusing on topics like “What are some ways that you make your home a pleasant and welcoming haven?” and “How do you combine modesty and femininity to present a beautiful outward appearance?”
- Serving Our Families … ideas on practical ways that you serve and bless your family.
- Healthy Living … thoughts and ideas on nutrition and natural/herbal remedies.
Please submit your articles by June 1st, if possible.
You can email us or send submissions by mail to: P.O. Box 60 Bradyville, TN 37026.